MARKETING MÉDICO Y SANITARIO SL through this document, collects its Policy for the collection and treatment of cookies, in compliance with the provisions of article 22.2 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE).
Cookies are stored on the user's terminal equipment (computer or mobile device) and collect information when visiting the website https://www.maspacientes.es, in order to improve their usability, learn about habits or needs navigation of users to be able to adapt to them, as well as obtain information for statistical purposes. In the case of those users who are already clients of MARKETING MÉDICO Y SANITARIO SL, the information collected with the cookies will also serve to identify them when accessing the different tools that MARKETING MÉDICO Y SANITARIO SL makes available to them for the management of services.
This Cookies Policy will be applicable to those users who voluntarily visit the web pages of MARKETING MÉDICO Y SANITARIO SL, fill in data collection forms, access the tools that MARKETING MÉDICO Y SANITARIO SL makes available to its clients to manage their services , or use any other service on the website that involves the communication of data to MARKETING MÉDICO Y SANITARIO SL or access to data by MARKETING MÉDICO Y SANITARIO SL, for the provision of their services.
MARKETING MÉDICO Y SANITARIO SL informs users of its web pages of the existence of cookies and makes this Policy available to them in order to inform them about their use and purpose. The fact of continuing browsing through its pages implies the knowledge and acceptance of this Policy by said users.
MARKETING MÉDICO Y SANITARIO SL uses the following types of cookies:
Classified by ownership:
* Own cookies: sent and managed directly by MARKETING MÉDICO Y SANITARIO SL
* Third-party cookies: sent and managed by a third party unrelated to MARKETING MÉDICO Y SANITARIO SL, anonymously, in order to carry out statistical studies of navigation through the web pages of MARKETING MÉDICO Y SANITARIO SL
Classified by purpose:
* Technical and / or personalization cookies: they facilitate navigation, by identifying the session, allowing access to restricted access tools, in addition to customizing the available options. They make it possible to provide the service previously requested by the user.
* Analysis and / or advertising cookies: they allow to know the number of visits received in the different sections of the web pages, the habits and trends of its users and consequently, to be able to improve the navigation and the service offered by MARKETING MÉDICO Y SANITARIO SL (fundamentally, Google Analytics), as well as managing the advertising spaces included in the web page visited by the user. Collects data anonymously in order to obtain user browsing profiles.
Classified by their duration:
* Session cookies: collect and store data while the user accesses the website.
* Persistent cookies: collect and store data in the user's terminal for a variable period of time depending on the purpose for which they have been used.
The conservation time of cookies will depend on the type in question and will always be the minimum necessary to fulfill their purpose.
In any case, users can configure their browser so that the reception of all or some of the cookies is disabled or blocked. The fact of not wishing to receive these cookies does not constitute an impediment to access the information on the websites of MARKETING MÉDICO Y SANITARIO SL, although the use of some services may be limited. If, once consent has been granted for the reception of cookies, it is desired to withdraw it, those stored on the user's computer must be deleted, through the options of the different browsers.
You can delete all the cookies installed in the cookies folder of your browser. Each browser has different procedures for managing settings. Click on one of the following links to see the steps to follow in each browser.
Microsoft Windows Explorer
If you do not use any of the browsers mentioned above, you will have to select the option "cookies" in the "Help" tab to obtain information on the location of the cookie folder.